The new Springfields Adventure Land in Spalding, Lincolnshire includes the UK’s largest JCB Young Drivers Zone, giving children an exciting opportunity to drive around in bright yellow, pedal powered mini diggers, enjoy the huge JCB slide, scaffold-themed climbing frame and use their imagination on many other unique interactive play equipment (adults must accompany their children at all times).
Our JCB Young Drivers Zone is an amazing themed play experience for children up to the age of 12, not to be confused with any other digger attraction such as Digger Land.
- Families are able to walk through the trees at the new Tree Top Village that has 7 wooden towers and a massive 12m2 suspended net.
- Plus have fun at Springy’s Beach, that has a sand play area and rock pool water stream all covered by a huge canopy so that fun can be had whatever the weather.
- Families can try their luck at Dino Golf, with dinosaurs peering around every corner, then pan for gold at Goldie’s Gold Mine or try the radio-controlled model boats.
- Visitors can ride the miniature railway through the woodland or the take the over-ground Adventure Land Express train through the scenic award-winning Festival Gardens.
- Springy’ American Diner offers delicious American burgers, Stacks, Sundaes and Shakes – plus a great range of gelato ice-cream. The Diner also has three party rooms for hire for any occasion.
Online booking available soon!
Telephone bookings can be made now on 01775 723 909.
Details of upcoming events will be posted here soon.
- Save over 50% with our all-inclusive package
- Plus have a further go for half price!*
* Compares with standard admission price on JCB Young Drivers Zone, Goldie’s Gold Mine, Springy’s Railroad and Dino Golf. Bookable on site only, for use the same day, subject to availability. Further T&C’s may apply please ask staff for details.
Book early to avoid disappointment.